Normally, unless I have a specific question/issue I need to address, I simply ask the cards to tell me what I need to know for that day.
Today, though, I wanted to try something a bit different when it came to my personal tarot practice. Instead of asking what I need to know, I concentrated on how I was feeling and allowed the cards to tell me about it/how to address it.
Ennui is the feeling of the day; that listlessness plaguing my bones, moving me from one thing to the next without much direction or enthusiasm. The vampire's demise.
So, I shuffled the decks, one by one, while concentrating on how I feel, giving name to it, and this is what the cards provided:
1. The Nomad Tarot: King of Water/Cups, inverted (moodiness)
2. The Raven's Prophecy Tarot: Knight of Wands (take action)
3. Linestrider Tarot: The Chariot (willpower, control)
4. Madam Clara Sees All: Six of Wands, inverted (lack of confidence)
5. The Wild Unknown Tarot: VII of Cups (illusion, it's all in your head)
I don't know about you, but I find it oddly thrilling (and sort of messed up) to see ALL my decks collectively calling me out, telling me to get out of my own head and do something about how I feel. lol