1. It’s chilly today. The kind of chilly that makes us open all the windows in the house. The kind of chilly that feels like relief in our lungs.
I don’t miss the sun.
I often think we live/I was born in the wrong state.
2. Fleur de sel caramels. Their perfect chewiness. The way they melt on my tongue.
3. Eucalyptus in the shower. It scents the air and, if I’m being honest, just looks really pretty against the white tiles.
4. Research projects in the school queue. I just started and already I’m ready to be graduated.
5. Dear Universe, I would love to work in a local library or bookstore. Please help me make that happen.