1. Is it weird to not want to wear pants? I feel like it is weird . . . and, yet, it feels cathartic, too.
2. He dances in the kitchen for me, then irons the boys’ clothes so I can sleep in a little longer tomorrow morning.
Acts of love.
3. Playing Tooth Fairy, and wondering how long before he, too, stops believing.
4. Two loaves of banana bread with chunks of walnuts and salted butter, fresh from the oven. Warm water with lemon.
5. We stop to see the puppies again. I want that Saint Bernard, sweet little girl that she is.