1. Finding shortcuts. The good kind. The kind that mean I don’t have to sit in stop and go for ten extra minutes.
2. I wonder why he thought he needed to hold such a loud conversation in public.
3. The architecture is so pretty outside MD-157. I wish that area had been empty so I could’ve taken a better photo.
4. Textbooks are ridiculously expensive. It’s a travesty, really, the way higher education has such a high mark up.
5. I’m pretty sure I was the oldest in class, save for the professors, but I’m hoping that doesn’t mean I’m the most studious. Please let my group be people who want to learn.