1. Almost twenty years later, and I’m still finding new ways to be enamored with him and his generous heart.
Watching him play with our youngest and our nephew, on all fours to be a roaring dinosaur, made me wish we could make more babies.
Like, really really.
2. Pizza. Hot and covered in mushrooms. Fresh, not canned, please.
3. The ritual of coffee and the way it tastes better when someone else makes you a cup. Why is that?
4. The heater. For the first time this season. And the gift and privilege of that luxury.
5. Oversized, down-filled couches. I want all our couches to be this comfy.