1. Matte grey nail polish. It must be almost Fall.
2. The tub in our master bath is so deep I have to hold the sides to climb inside. I wonder sometimes how I won't drown in there, and realize a bath may never be relaxing since I have no chance of getting any taller.
3. Maxi dresses are life right now.
4. Catching up on GAME OF THRONES. Season six. Even knowing the spoilers, I'm still caught off guard in all the best ways. That is what amazing storytelling creates.
5. Appreciating the uncurated. But only briefly. Because mess makes me claustrophobic.
6. Text message typing interrupted by the person you are texting, and the serendipity of knowing they were thinking of you at that same moment, too.
7. En garde, Monsieur Soleil!
Be with someone who would slay the sun for you.
8. Eagerly anticipating the first foggy, rainy day. Now that the deck is done, the courtyard needs attention.
9. #FreyjaOfTheThigh. Baby steps toward self-love. Adorning the thunder with the goddess of love and battle and witchcraft. Plants with healing properties. A compass so I never lose my way and, if I do, I am never truly lost. Layers of pain open to healing, in more than one way.
10. Photos taken that will never be shared publicly. And wondering if that's why I take them.