1. Find yourself a partner so thoughtful that when they see a bird in distress (it's about 111°F out where we live) in your courtyard, they fill a large tray with water and set it outside on the off chance the bird returns.
2. Because when you ask whose idea it was, because you were off picking up your daughter, your partner tries to play it off like it was the youngest's idea (even though it wasn't).
3. Because a person's character shines when they do something for someone or something that can provide nothing in return.
4. Because a person that thoughtful of small needs will likely be as thoughtful of big needs.
5. Because the sheepish grin when they realize you know it was their idea is everything.
6. Because they will set an example for those around them.
7. Because how fucking sweet is that?!